We love nothing more than finding new and interesting stallholders for our Fête. We’ve built a strong reputation by making sure we offer a wide variety of quality goodies, so we take our application process seriously.
We only have a certain number of stall sites available, so we ask all potential stallholders to fill out our ‘Registration of Interest’. Add your details to the list here and if you meet our criteria we’ll send you all the information you’ll need and an application form early April 2018.
Registrations of Interest submitted after 11th May 2018 will automatically go on a waiting list for the current year and contact database for the following year.
Please note: Stallholders that attended the Fête in 2017 will automatically receive the 2018
Applicants that did not attend the 2017 Fête will need to re-register their details to receive the 2018 Application.
Here is how it all works:
Fill out and submit the ‘Stallholder Registration of Interest’
If you meet our Fête criteria (see below) – you will be added to the stallholder’s
database and we will email you an Application Form early April 2018
Fill out the Application Forms, along with payment before May 11th 2018
We will notify you if you have been accepted or not by the beginning of June 2018
Upon acceptance we will send you all of our stallholder’s information and details to prepare you for the big day!
We have a certain criteria that you must meet:
- New Zealand made or designed products will be given priority over imported products.
- No retail outlets within Christchurch
- If your product does not match our selection criteria, we will notify you
- Stall sites are at a premium. Because we receive many more applications than stall space available your application does not ensure automatic entry
- Registrations of Interest submitted after 11th May 2018 will automatically go on a waiting list for the current year and contact database for the following year
- The Christmas Country Fête reserves the right to accept or decline any application